Barcelona Gay Circuit 2015

This month of August 2015 Barcelona is hosting the amazing Gay Circuit.

During these Circuit days my massage service is frequently booked out. A very high percentage of gay men coming from around the world satisfy their curiosity about my erotic Tantra massage. It is also a word of mouth that my massage is a very special and sexy one.

I have been meeting several of my customers while chatting with them and enjoying a drink at Axel's Sky Bar. Conversation does not mean you have to book a massage, but some of the boys get really excited and curious about it.

I can serve you at any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. And also at my own premises. I work for several professional massage studios —only for the legal ones ;-)

Please contact me using e-mail address pacotantra@gmail.com, calling me directly +34676648226 or using whatsApp. This is my personal website: www.gaymassage.me

More websites for gay men:

www.gay-masseur-barcelona.com
www.male-masseur.com

I will be very pleased to answer any question!

And of course it will be a pleasure serving you!